Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Karaoke Utility Belt!



Contrary to popular belief, I didn't start KaraokeFanboy Press, but I actually inherited it from my great-grandfather, who went by the moniker "Crooning Funnybook Boy" back in the Golden Age and founded Crooning Funnybook Boy Enterprises, Inc., through which he was able to combine his favorite two media and sell his patented "Karaoke Utility Belt" in comic books -- using the Charles Atlas model, of course. I renamed the effort KaraokeFanboy Press, but I've done my best to restore this old ad (some of those stains ain't comin' out) for nostalgia's sake. Looks like some things never change.

Look out for this ad in the next issue of Karaoke Comics!

1 comment:

  1. Does the de-lux version come with a mini flask or pouch for storing bottles of liquid courage?

    Inspired by your ASP Utility Belt? I actually carry around band-aids, gloves, and happy stickers in a little pack these days.

    ReplyDelete