Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Here It Is!

First of all, April is National Poetry Month, and in the past I've participated by writing a poem each of April's 30 days.  I don't feel as ambitious this year; instead, I offer this haiku:

It's no coincidence
National Poetry Month
starts April Fool's Day.

It's Still Here!  Amazing Arizona Comics Quarterly #1!

Amazing Arizona Comics Quarterly is still available here, for a limited time at a reduced price of only $2.50!  This is the first standard comic sized edition of any Amazing Arizona Comics story in print!  See Cupid's attempt to take back February 14th!  Feel the wrath of the Fair Weather Fan!  Know the truth about Arizona's first superhero!  It's all here . . . and it'll keep coming quarterly from KaraokeFanboy Press!


 

Right now, this issue is print-as-ordered, so please allow 2 weeks for delivery.  The $2.50 sale won't last long -- so act today!

Amazing Arizona Research

Continuing my photographic look at Route 66, here are two simple images of the Jackrabbit of Joseph City.  One of my favorite stops along the route.

 

This Week's Intake

I'm cutting this week's post short to emphasize the availability of Amazing Arizona Comics Quarterly #1, but I will mention here that I was inspired by a few different media this week.  First was Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel; second was Kevin Smith's three-part interview with longtime Batman writer/editor Denny O'Neil.  Both were incredible tutorials on storytelling, which I've already applied to the structure of my next comic, America's Super Secret Service.  You'll see the results soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment