Monday, June 9, 2014

Thank You, Phoenix Comicon!

I'd like to offer a special thanks to the organizers of the Phoenix Comicon, and to all of the attendees that visited my table, for a great show last weekend!  If you're visiting the blog because you bought a comic or received an officially stamped sketch, welcome.  I've been remiss in my posting duties here lately, thanks to preparations for PCC, but I try to offer something weekly that reveals the research or preparation of an upcoming Amazing Arizona Comics story.

For example, if you signed up for my new newsletter, you'll receive a free digital comic this week that explores the truth behind this and last year's Phoenix Comicon false alarms.  Who is the Evacuator, and what's his obsession with emptying out a room?  Email me to sign up for the newsletter and find out!


Check back in the coming days for Phoenix Comicon pics and memories.  My thanks again to everyone that made it such a great show -- and I'll see you in February at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment