Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thank You, SPX!

We've just returned from the East Coast, where KaraokeFanboy Press had the pleasure of exhibiting at the legendary Small Press Expo!  In its 20th year, SPX has a rich history of celebrating independent comic art, and I was honored to include Amazing Arizona Comics, Karaoke Comics, and my fanzine Far & Wee among the wares this time around.

Here's a shot of my brother and me at the table:


And, in the spirit of East Coast Diners, I can't resist the chance to share this shot of us at the Tastee Diner in beautiful downtown Bethesda, Maryland:


Over the next few days, I'll post more pictures from New England, including our brief but insightful trip to Washington, DC, then to Philadelphia.  Again, a great thanks to the organizers of SPX for putting on such a great show, and if it's in the cards I look forward to exhibiting again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment