Monday, October 19, 2009

Back from APE . . .

A special thanks to anybody and everybody that visited the K.O. Comix booth at the Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco last weekend! My personal imprint, KaraokeFanboy Press, made its convention debut, and if you're visiting this blog because you picked up Karaoke Comics #1 or one of my Far & Wee fanzines, welcome! Believe me, this is a new experience for me, too, so if you have any feedback, feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line.

In the meantime, my thanks to Robot 6 at Comic Book Resources for giving Karaoke Comics #1 a shout-out (along with my buddy Brent's new book Dog Town, probably the best comic about dogs vs. cats in a post-apocalyptic Old West I've ever read) -- and my thanks to the Mint, where I sang "Piano Man," not to mention the kind stranger that took this pic for me. Yes, I was alone, and I asked someone to take my picture singing. Vanity, thy name is karaoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment