Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thank You, Amazing Arizona Comic Con!

A special thanks to the crew from Amazing Arizona Comic Con for a great weekend!  If you visited my table, thanks for stopping by -- and if you didn't, hope to see you next year!  If you missed your chance to score a free sketch, I'm still happy to oblige -- just drop a note in the comments section.

Josh A. Cutler as Captain America 
Every comic con is full of stories, and I posted a few I had the pleasure of hearing over at the blog Nerdvana -- just click here to read them.


Finally, since I create a comic about superheroes in Arizona, this picture I snapped of Robin in downtown Phoenix has become one of my favorites.  Dig that shadow!  The teen wonder lives!

Don't forget, Phoenix Comicon is in May.  More stories await!

No comments:

Post a Comment