Tuesday, June 30, 2015

KaraokeFanboy Podcast & Amazing Arizona Comics Summer Sale!



In the latest episode of the KaraokeFanboy Podcast, I talk to my bro-ducer (that's brother + producer) Kyle about the 24 Hour Comic Challenge I completed on June 20-21, and to local poet Shawnte Orion about the poetry scene in Phoenix and beyond.  We are Phoenix culture!


While you're here, I'm running a sale on all issues of Amazing Arizona Comics this month.  Get the whole kitten kaboodle for just $20, which includes the latest issues included in my May/December Initiative, to self-publish monthly for the rest of the year.  Just click the Paypal button below, and, remember, shipping is included!

Amazing Arizona Comics


2 comments:

  1. Great podcast! Love that you are still doing your thing with the comics! Keep up the good work!
    ~ Niccolea Miouo

    ReplyDelete